Our global network is one of the key factors of our leadership position and a promise to deliver innovative toolholding solutions and excellent service close to you.
Ever slipped off with the wrench while tightening the clamping nut?
Save yourself the scratches with the slip-off proof mini nut intRlox.
Key features of the Hi-Q/ERMX intRlox nut
- Slip-off proof with self-locking profile
- Special surface treatment for higher clamping force
- Corrosion-resistant surface
- Hi-Q/ERMXC intRlox suitable for our sealing disks (DS/ER) and coolant flush disks (KS/ER), suited for coolant pressures up to 150 bar
- For ER collets in accordance with DIN 6499 / ISO 15488 (REGO-FIX ER standard and ER-UP), with microbore (ER-MB), metallic-sealed type collets (ER-DM), tapping collets (ER-GB and PCM ET1)
- Suitable for mini nut thread pitch colletholders with fine thread
- Square-socket drive on V-E MX extension available
- Safe handling with slip-off proof design thanks to the patented intRlox profile
- Slip-off proof design with all advantages of the regular mini clamping nuts
- Easy and safe clamping with MX wrench, wrench head extensions for applications with little room for wrenches
- Design is ideally suited for lathes and Swiss turning machines
- Matching accessories available: wrench and extension combinations prevent slipping-off when changing tools in the machine
- Very slim sizing proofs suitable for machines where space is limited
Our solution for smart guys
Safe machining is for everyone
Our mini clamping nut intRlox is a powerful, highly secure ER mini collet nut. With its slim profile, intRlox is ideally suited for Swiss automatic machine applications.